Explore one or two of the Twitter topics below and blog about them in your post for Thing 21. Some are better than others; so make wise choices.
Twitter applications that make it easier to read and update from your desktop or mobile device:
- Tweetdeck – Free works on Windows and Mac. My current favorite because it allows you to sort into groups. It's definitely worth trying.
- Twhirl – Free and works on Windows and Mac. The plus with this one is you can open to multiple Twitter accounts.
- Seesmic - Another Twitter desktop app.
- Twitterific – for Mac OSX 10.4 or later as well as iPhone and iPod Touch. Free version has ads.
- OpenBeak – popular Twitter application for Blackberry.
- Tweetie – An app for the iPhone and iPod Touch.
Software applications that help make better use of Twitter:
- Twitpic – share photos on Twitter. Other photo sharing tools for Twitter:
- Brizzly – See and share photos, videos and more.
- Twitterfeed – feed your blog to Twitter. Do you have more to say than the 140 character limit? Then you can set up a Twitterfeed so your blog updates can be shared with your Twitter followers.
- Twollo – find and follow fellow Twitterers with interests similar to yours.
- Ping.fm – looking for ways to update all of your web 2.0 apps at once? Try Ping.fm.
- Twaud.io – Share audio/video
- Feednest.com – Publish RSS feeds
Watch this video to learn more about this tool:
Search.twitter.com lets you search all tweets on Twitter, Google-style.
Twittervision.com -- Just for fun.
Have your own Twitter app you want to share? Comment about it here or make a post about it on your blog.